Thursday, May 19, 2011

Louisville Kentucky Tour

Couldn't help myself..mirror in mens room


Carolyn and Tara the best tour guide in Louisville



General Clark whoever he is ?






I know whats with the Penguins ? Famous hotel and they like them.



Can't beat the gas mileage

I have no idea what these penguins represent but I liked them

photo through a water fall two way mirror

nice bar except no alcohol on election day




I am swing an authentic Mickey Mantle bat that he used for 2 years...I was honored

Famous base ball players signature that used the Louisville slugger bats

Norman Rockwells bicycle and I touched it

Batting practice


I need a lot of practice


winery but it was election day...no samples to taste permitted

Home of the Kentucky derby





Ladies derby hats



Winston in retirement at Churchill he made $4.5 million









Don't even ask how much Kentuckyderby seats cost.


Greatest horse that ever raced...fact his heart was 3 times the size of other horses in his class (21 lbs)





Carolyn did not approve of the jockey choice of outfits


Isnt she beautiful in her new derby hat ?

To have a feather in your hat is special
Another nice town visit . We toured the city, Louisville Slugger bat factory and Churchill Downs . Lucky for us it was election day resulting in no alcohol available or we would never have made it through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment